small sample of my crazy quilt embroidery

About Me

I am a consumate crafter. I knit, quilt both sane and crazy, scrapbook, bead, mosaics and any other thing I can think of along the way. Someday I also hope to do real glass jewelery and stained glass but those have to wait until I have room and more time.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Crazy Socks, Crazy Dog, Crazy Life

I just finished up a pair of socks, knit with left over yarn from other projects. I love them. Good thing too, cause I have enough left overs to knit another 8 pairs or so!! I am already well into the foot of another sock right now. Nice thing about having a drawer full of these babies, is that I can grab any two, put em on and go. No worries about matching each other or my outfit!!



And then the crazy dog. Of course, this picture doesn't give you a clue. But she is!! Right now I am forcing my kitties to come out of the bedroom and spend time in the same space as the dog. So far, so good. Holly runs every time they make a sound and that of course spooks them even more. But Holly is not jumping up to get them off the counters. And she backs away when they growl. Which is all the time!! But sooner or later they have to come to grips with each other. I vote for sooner.





As for my crazy life. It is actually not much crazy at all. DH went back to work today so I am enjoying my peace and quiet. I am trying to get a new sweater onto the needles. And later I will attempt to clean the bathroom. If I must.

3 comments:

Mary Lynn said...

Love the socks!

Jane said...

Way cool socks!! Makes me want to be a knitter!! Loved your story about how you came by the new POOCH... bless you for finding a spot in your life to include him!!! I wanted to wish tou a happy New Year... don't know how I came to have your blog in my reader, but I do get all your posts! Heres to many more sharings of life...

Martha said...

The socks are so cool. They would be so much fun to wear. WTG!!